Re: AW: lockd failed to monitor

>Hi! I'm running Red Hat 6.0 as server. After some huge problems
>(Hangup of client while mounting disks) with knfs
>I disabled it and now I use a standard nfs daemon. No problems.
>Maybe that is an option for You.
>
>klaus

Yes, for those of you not aware, there are two NFS servers for Linux in
common use, a userland server, just called nfsd and a kernelland server,
called knfsd. I've never really understood the pros and cons of the two
servers, as I don't demand much of my NFS server; I'm sure there must
be a comparison document somewhere on the Web. But just be aware you
have a choice.