RE: booting diskless(!) linux-pc from WinNT? (whip & studs)

                Hi all,
               Is there anybody how has any experience in remote-booting
a several
               diskless(!) linux-PC´s from a WinNT-Station? I think the
main problem will
               be NFS on the WinNT-Machine to supply the clients with
their root-directory.

               Does anybody have any ideas or even better: has anybody
done successfully an
               (similiar) thing?

               Norbert

While you're at it (if you really want to hurt yourself) why don't you
run linux on a VMWARE virtual machine from NT :-) this way you cound use
linux nfs server on NT box ... you can download and use it for free for
30 days.
If you're still intrested I'll try to find where I put my bookmark.

CIAPS
Dave