MAC Address

Hi, there!

I found the following utility at Simtel:

enet10.zip 1K Disp/Test Ethernet number v1.0,src&docs,Novell 17-Aug-92
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/novell/enet10.zip

It not only displays the MAC address given a ODI driver installed, but
also can be used on batch files (so I can have a startup batch on the
file server for all my network).

Thanks to everybody who sent me hints.

[]s, Fernando Lozano