Can't remove ramdisk A:

Hello,

I am new to netboot and this mailing list. I don't know whether my
question was asked proviously. My problem is:

I use etherboot package to boot windows 95 remootly from mars_nwe on
Linux. Everything is okey. My client computers successfully starts win95.
But I can't remove ramdisk A:. If I put rmrd.com at the end of my
autoexec.bat file, it removes the ramdisk but win95 needs to read
something from the disk and it fails. If I put after win95 has started, it
cannot remove ramdisk. I thing there is a trick with win95.

Does anybody knows how to remove ramdisk, after windows95 has started? Or
another solution.

Thanks