3c592 netboot

Is anyone successfully using an 3com 3c592 eisa bus adapter with netboot.

I have generated an image.flo and when I boot from this, I can snoop the
network using a solaris machine and see the bootp requests and responses.

The machine, it seems is never seeing the responses.  When I compile in
packet debugging, every line starts with an "S".  The network card seems
to be OK.  I have redhat 6.0 installed and when booted can use the network
card without problems.  I am using netboot-0.8.1 and the packet driver
from 3com's ftp site extracted from the latest 3c59xn.exe.

For some reason, I seem to need the flags "/m /r /t" altho the packet
driver docs say these are primarily for debugging.  I also use
"/B=E /I=0x7e /S=5", altho /B=5 should be the default, and if I leave out
the /S=5, it still finds the card.

The main reason that I am using netboot-0.8.1 is that recently someone
using a 3c590 had to fall back to netboot-0.8.1 to get it to work, so
I thought I would start there (according to the netboot mailling list
archive).

Thanx in advance

-Henry Culver
-Culver Consulting