Re: 3com 3c980

Hello,

Gary Jackson <bargle@umiacs.umd.edu> wrote:
> After mucking about on the 3com ftp site, I found the driver disks
> for these cards.  The DOS NDIS driver appears to be called "EL90X.DOS",

At least with their 3C905B cards 3Com is shipping packet drivers, even
if they say on their web site that a packet driver isn't available yet.
However, I've experienced problems with the packet driver as well as with
the NDIS driver on a 3C905B-Combo card. I'm presently working on a
solution, but it looks like a very nasty interrupt problem which will
likely take some time to get solved.

gero.

--
Famous remarks are very seldom quoted correctly.
  - Simeon Strunsky