Re: error message: cannot load bootblock from disk, I'm puzzled

Hello,

Bartlomiej Jarocki <bartek@itam.zabrze.pl> wrote:
> So I "downgraded" to 0.8.1 and its floppy bootrom has communicated with
> both dhcpd and bootpd server, displayed right bootImage location and
> local/server IP but then stopped with "cannot load bootblock from disk,
> insert boot disk and press any key".

This problem seems to be caused by a compiler bug, but since I'm presently
working on 0.9 I've never checked on this error in 0.8.1. Please try to
simply rename your boot image file to some other path, even though I'm
not that convinced that it will cure your problem. I've never been able
to reproduce this bug on my own system.

gero.

--
Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to conquer the world.
  - Tadahiro Sekimoto, president, NEC Corp.