Init cannot execute /sbin/init.d/boot and /sbin/init.d/rc

Hi,
i´ve made it id up to the point there init starts.

So that has happend yet ? The Client has got its
ip adress from the server and the bootimage was
transferred correctly and the kernel starts booting.

The NfS-Server give the Client the file handle for
its root file system.
Now the init process seems to has started because i got
outputs like : INIT: version 2.75 booting
Is it right that now init reads it /etc/inittab and
follows the instructions in this file ?
Well, after setting the default runlevel it should
execute the script boot in /sbin/init.d, but
it only says:	INIT: cannot execute /sbin/init.d/boot

The same with the runlevel script rc.

So it end up with an login-prompt but no daemons or
services started.

The file and directory permissions are all set right,
well i hope so. User and group are set to root.root
and permissions -rwxr-xr-x

On the Server I exportet all necessary directorys
with the options (rw,no_root_squash,link_absolute).

As distribution i uses SuSE6.0 and the
Universal NFS Server 2.2beta38

Well, I hope i gave all the necessary information
and somebody might have some suggestion what to do.

I wish you all a good time and my your systems
be free from bugs and other nasty things

Tobias Wolf