Re: Netboot + Advantec

On 01-Jun-99 markus@infoscape.com wrote:
> Ian Leonard writes:
> I had a look at msys's website and it appears that they have some
> technical documentation and a Linux driver (albeit, a driver for 2.0.x
> kernels only). Assuming that you really have an MSYS DOC, this should
> help getting you started:

Many thanks for this information. I will look into it when I have a few quiet
moments.

Event if the Advantec does not use the M-Systems device it is still of interest
since I often do projects that use flash drives. Normally I use a small single
board PC and a SanDisk Flash drive. This works well but has one stupid problem
and that is simply where to physically put it.  The DiskOnChip idea is good but
when I first looked there was no LInux support.

Thanks for your help.

--
Ian

Ian Leonard

eMail: ian@eonsw.demon.co.uk
Phone: +44 (0)1865 765273
Fax: +44 (0)1865 765280
19 Stapleton Road
Headington, Oxford, OX3 7LX, UK

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.