Re: Computer is restarting when i put bootrom into netcard.

>One thing I still dont understand.
>Why was the half of bootrom restarting my computer? Strange.

What probably happened was that the 8kB was mapped twice in the memory
area, so the second half of the area was the same as the first half and
as soon as a jump was made to anywhere there, it resulted in nonsense
being executed so the execution went crazy.

What I'm amazed at is how it managed to escape the checksum sanity check.
You wouldn't think the same two halves would come out to a sum of zero.
But who knows what is really happening? Anyway I'm glad you've solved
the problem.