Re: Computer is restarting when i put bootrom into netcard.

Hi everybody!

I'll explain my problem myself.
A bit of (my) history:

The bootroms i used gave me my friend telling me that they were 16KB.
Beeep!!! Wrong!
They were 8KB - he had them from old ne2000 cards (He told me that today
when I explained him why i had problems (i bought a new one really 16KB
and i learned a bit about codes of boot roms 64 means 8KBx8bit :)) ).
I tryied to put 16kb of code into 8kb bootrom.  :((

Finally:
- Everything works fine now. Thanks for help. If i haven't been told that
standart ne2000 had only 8KB roms i (think) wouldn't solve my problem yet.
- Sorry for the above (explaination)

One thing I still dont understand.
Why was the half of bootrom restarting my computer? Strange.

Anyway - it doesn't matter now.

See Ya!

                                             GREG__

+-- Grzegorz Prokopski ---- prokopsk@novell.itn.pwr.wroc.pl -----