patch for "ROM size" problem in 4.1pre10

Hi,

It seems that some people are having problems with 4.1pre10 due to old
versions of as86, which cause bugs when *loader.bin and floppyload.bin are
assembled. To work around this, I'm providing these files in binary form.
If you need to rebuild these files, then the comment in Makefile will tell
you what to do, but the vast majority of users will not need to touch
the code.

Please let me know if this fixes your problems.

	Thanks, Ken

etherboot-4.1pre10.patch.tar.gz