Re: etherboot-ram disk

vicente aceituno writes:
> Richard Gooch wrote:
>
> >This is an international mailing list. Please use English.
> >
> >Udo Roettgerding writes:
> >> Hallo!
> >>
> >> Ich bin neu hier und ich hoffe das ich nicht nur englisch schreiben
> >> muss.
>
> I think that english has no other prominence that being the most widely
> understood language in the Internet. If someone chooses to use another
> language, they are limiting their scope of audience, but that is their
> choice.

I'm afraid it simply doesn't work that way. It is understood that all
international mailing lists use English, unless specifically
designated otherwise (such as for cultural/language lists for ethnic
groups scattered around the world). It's considered bad form to use a
national language rather than English.

Bottom line: English is the world language and is also the language of
the Internet.

				Regards,

					Richard....