RE: net booting using standard manufacturers bootroms

Hi All,

Very good boot roms are manufactured by InCom GmbH.
see www.incom.de
At my employment we have used their products in about 1000 remote booting
terminals.
We tried Lanworks of Canada but went back to Incom as did a large Australian
University that opperates a Campus network with 1500 remote boot
worstations.

Chris Hailes