Re: net booting using standard manufacturers bootroms

Hello!

It seems that your version of the MBA is somewhat older.  I myself used
version 3.10 to test it.  I will send it to your address, for everyone
else who needs a newer version, just contact me (or 3Com, there might be a
newer version out there).

You have to update your EPROM on your network-card and create an image
using the new version of imagegen.

Hope it helps.

Greetings

Jens