Re: net booting using standard manufacturers bootroms

I originally thought that this waaas the way to do it but after reading
through all the docs I could find on syslinux, LILO, making boot floppies,
etc., I still can't figure out how to create an image file that would boot
using the MBA. I suspect that I have one of the myriad of options specified
incorrectly but I can't figure out which.

I finally settled on syslinux and made a floppy that would boot (slowly) from
the server and run with nfsroot. However when I created an image file of that
floppy using imagegen /w a: nfsboot.img (my version of imagegen does not have
a /t option so that may be a problem), the debian boot complains that my
machine does not have enough low memory. If I hold down the shift key to force
booting, it issues the Loading message and then hangs.

I'm missing some key piece of information to make this work.

Thanks

John