programming the flashcard

Hi

 I've finaly got my flashcard design working (a couple of design flaws
sneaked in when I made a new board layout).
 I just have one problem... When I try to load the flashrom programming
image from a mgl menu program, I get an 'TFTP error 2: Access violation',
but when loading it directly (instead of the mgl program) it works...
 The mgl program is nearly identical to the demo menu.mgl that comes with
netboot.
 The netboot version is 0.8.1...

 Any hints, as to what is wrong here???

Regards