Re: programming the flashcard

Thomas M. writes:
 >  I've finaly got my flashcard design working (a couple of design flaws
 > sneaked in when I made a new board layout).
 >  I just have one problem... When I try to load the flashrom programming
 > image from a mgl menu program, I get an 'TFTP error 2: Access violation',
 > but when loading it directly (instead of the mgl program) it works...

This looks as if somehow you are requesting a file with the wrong
filename from the TFTP server. Start your server in debugging mode (or
run a packet sniffer) and figure out which file is requested. This
should give you an idea of where to start looking for the error.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-544-4762

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature