RE: Problems loading kernel (linux)...

Hello!
	I have an (experimental) shim which gets a bootware (now 3com)
bootrom to load a netboot image. Thus I can use netboot (good) without
replacing/reprogramming the bootroms. I have not yet used the MBA
bootroms (only older ones), but that is on the agenda. I use
3c905A/B network cards. Overall it is not totally reliable, but
is usable. It is also a pig to debug! (how on earth do *you* debug
neboot Gero? :-)

If you find a utility which will reprogram the FLASHs, please let
me (the list?) know! If you (or anyone else) would like my patches
I could perhaps get them together (but probably not for at least a
couple of days).

Martin