Problems with 386

  Hi, all. I've been using a bootrom made with netboot 0.7.2 for a
while now, and it works fine. Yesterday I put the card with bootrom
into a 386 machine and part way through the tftp download, I start
getting timeouts.
The download stops at around block 3350 and I get the following
message:
TFTP: Timeout

I get this message a few times and then it gives up. Plugging the card
into a 486 machine shows no problems. I've tried it on an AMD 386DX40
and an Intel 386DX33 and in both cases it fails the same way.
The boot image being downloaded is 1859584 bytes long.

				Regards,

					Richard....