paid contract work opening

I'm happy to announce that following some negotiations with their board,
the Dutch NLnet Foundation will be funding and monitoring the NILO
project.  Details about the NLnet Foundation can be found in e.g. ;login:
issues of April and June of Usenix.  The NLnet Foundation is funding
network projects. The outcome of those projects need to be fully in the
public domain.

Some details of NLnet are also here:
http://www.nluug.nl/events/sane98/co-sponsors/nlnet.html.
This is likely to result in contract work to write NILO
(http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/NILO/) the successor to Etherboot.
It will boot Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and support the Intel PXE standard.
It will be funded half-time for 30 weeks and pay around US$35 to $50
per hour.  The successful candidtae will need strong systems, network
and embedded programming skills.

At the moment the contract details are yet to be finalised but we are
starting the search for likely candidates now. Please contact me if you
think you could be the right person and I can send you the project plan.

	Ken