Re: Problems with 386

are you using a high speed UART on the com port? Some older machines come
with a com port card that does not support buffering.

Ray Maharaj                r.maharaj@auckland.ac.nz
Computer Services Manager
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
School of Mathematics & Information Sciences (SMIS)
University of Auckland
New Zealand