Re: bootpd not executing.

> Run bootpd with maximum debugging with output to terminal and see whether
> it receives requests and what it thinks about them. What about routing
> (if your machines are not in the same subnet)?

found out what the problem was... in the hosts.allow, I tried permit bootp by
its
port name rather then by the daemon name. Once I fixed that, everything
worked
beutifully untill the kernel tried to mount the root filesystem via NFS.. now
it gives
me an error type message of -101 on the diskless 'puter.  Any Ideas?