Re: Beginner troubles!

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Ken Yap wrote:

> I have booted an OpenDOS 320kB "diskette". You should be able to
> fit ibm*.com, command.com and about 200kB of other stuff on the
> "diskette". This is from a 7.01 release:

the files in 7.02 is about the same sizes, but the other programs
that i load is easily filling out the rest of the 200kb, and they
are as compressed as can be... (It's the packet driver, keyb.com
and mskermit 3.16). So the next part would be to cut down on the
sizes of command.com/ibm*com files...

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.