Re: Beginner troubles!

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 markus@infoscape.com wrote:

> Either try changing the bootfile to /remote/dos or tell your TFTP
> daemon to chroot() into the /remote directory before serving the
> file. The latter is actually preferable, since it prevents nasty
> security problems.

I just tried to change the hd tag to /tftpboot instead of /remote
and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!
 So now i just have to figure out how to mangle all the files i have
down to 320kb (That's all i've got for a ramdisk) Which seams to be
a small problem... Is there any slim line dos's out there?? (I'm
curently using Calderas DRDOS 7.02, but command.com and the ibm*com
files are too large...)

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.