Re: Quick NEPCI question.

>Someone explained that the KTI wasn't supported, and that I needed 4.0pre3 to
>run the winbond card.  Well, I am running 4.0pre3, and my winbond doesn't do
>anything.  Just sits there forever probing card...

Hmm. Could you please try 3.2 also please. Just the probing. I have some
doubts about tha patch I was sent and I have no PCI motherboard or PCI
cards to check. Also no new entries were added to the PCI detection
tables in 4.0pre. It's easy to add an entry if you can grab the info
from /proc/pci so it should be possible to add an new clone.