NETBOOT MAILING LIST ADMINISTRATORS NOTE

Hello,

unfortunately the mailing list has recently been flooded with junk email
by Michael Lipka. I have no overview yet about how many mails made it
into the mailing list - I've been told that baghira processed about some
160000 mails for all mailing list recipients and was therefore almost down
for regular use. Many thanks go to Michael Riepe who stopped the flood
at baghira before all 3000+ incoming mails have been delivered. Most mails
bounced to my personal account anyway. Please be assured that the originator
of these spams has been excluded from the list, so that the spamming has
now been stopped. Unfortunately many have already unsubscribed from the
list. Hopefully the damage to the mailing list is not too large. I will
clean up the mailing list archive when I find some spare time.

gero.

--
It might help if we ran the MBA's out of Washington.
  - Admiral Grace Hopper