NIC not recognized

Hi there.

I have problems with a new network card, a 3C905-TX (Fast EterhLink XL),
and netboot-0.7.1.  The card is working fine, if I boot it with a
netboot-image on a floppy disk.  But with an eprom, the card is not
recognized when booting, only the SCSI host adapter (NCR810).
Booting seems only be possible from floppy or harddisk.

Can anyone tell me how to setup BIOS parameters, so that the machine
boots from net?  It is a 486 board with Award BIOS 401A0-0301, in other
machines (pentium) with different BIOS, the card boots correct.

	Martin