please test etherboot-4.0pre1

	http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/etherboot-4.0pre1.tar.gz

(Not advertised on main Web page.)

This is a prerelease of 4.0 with the following changes:

+ William A. Arbaugh's PCI patches for the eepro100.

+ Vlad Lungu's DHCP code.

+ Revert to outw and inb instead of outw_p and inb_p in ns8390.c due
to reports of timing problems. Please check this still works with your
NE2000 NIC.

+ Fix Makefile to not require objdump (recent versions of FSF tools).

+ Removal of obsolete code, mainly NFS_BOOT.

And some small changes. Please report any problems. I'm not sure about
the PCI probe patch as I don't have a PCI NIC to test against.

This is not a complete tree to save bandwidth. You need to take a 3.2
distribution and remove src*/, then unpack these sources there.

With a few iterations we should be able to converge on 4.0.

	Thanks, Ken