Re: Support for DHCP?

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Mike Hammer wrote:

> booting with bootpd and tftpd.  I would like to try adding Windows NT
> however NT does *not* support bootpd and tftpd, however has dhcp server.
> I believe dhcp server in NT does support some level of bootp thus
> NT dhcp server should be able to service bootp requests.  I'm investigating
> this now.
>
> As for tftpd, NT does not have it.

NT does not have a native TFTP daemon, but you can find some third party
implementations.
The most interesting is

	http://www.klever.net/kin/PumpKIN.exe

because is "free for use and distribution as long as developer's credits
are explicitly mentioned". Pretty cool, eh?
The program is actually written for Win95, but I think that's ok.

Vlad