Remote booting Windows 95

Hello,

I have two questions concerning the remote-booting of Windows 95
clients:

1) I read about remote-booting Windows 95 in the University of Geneve
website:

http://cuiwww.unige.ch/info/pc/remote-boot/howto.html

That page describe (and give the source of) a set of programs created
for helping in the task of remote booting Windows 95 and Linux
with bootp. They employ the TCP/IP Bootprom from Incom (www.incom.de).

Does anyone have adapted their solution (i.e., modified the source
files)
to consider ETHERBOOT or NETBOOT ? I don't think I have the expertise
to do this myself ...

2) Is it possible to remote-boot Windows 95 without using RPL or NETBEUI
?

Thanks in advance,

Andre Gerhard

Systems Administrator
University of Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo - Brazil