Etherboot home page moved

Hi Netboot list,

As mentioned some time back, I am changing jobs in 98 and so the
Etherboot home page now has a new home. It's

	http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/

There's a link to it from the old page. Please update your bookmarks.

>From now on I am not likely to have as much time to devote to Etherboot
as I would like to but who knows, if I get very bored or somebody
offers me a NIC in exchange for a driver (hint hint :-))...

I would like to thank my colleague Markus Gutschke for this productive
virtual partnership. Some of the nicest people that you haven't met in
person yet are on the Internet.

I would also like to thank Scott Howard for letting us have the space
for the web pages and Hunterlink for the site. SLUG stands for Sydney
Linux Users' Group by the way. If you are in Sydney on the last Friday
of the month, drop in and visit us.

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year to all.

	Ken