Is redhat outdate? (was Re: Is etherboot outdated?

Hi again,

Looking at the man page of objdump in a redhat machine 4.1, linux 2.0.27,
I realized that there the options -k -q -o are legal, but the man page is
very similar to the one in my debian/linux box. Quite strange.

The redhat linux box is not a i386 but a sparc workstation, so my question
is now: is it safe to produce the image files in a non-i386 machine?
are there not problems with endian dependences, etc?

Alejandro