Quick NE2000 Question.

Okay, I am trying to setup a diskless workstation.  Well, I have it all
working even down to NFS Swap file and all, the question I really have
is this:

I am currently using an off the wall NE2000 card, and it boots FINE with
the netboot 2.0 ne.com file (booting off of dos floppy right now until I
get it all worked out of course).  But when I try the 3.2 version of the
ne.com file, it hangs the system everytime.  Just curious if anyone else
had success with 2.0 but failure with 3.2, and new any way to sneak
around it.  The only thing I can think of is that the IO is at 340,
maybe that is a little weird?  Don't think so.

Lemme know, thanks.

-Ben Kressman