invalid record

Dear netboot mailing list

Not much time so only a quick (and probally vague) question:

I'm using a windows based BOOTP/TFTP server to serve a disk-less
workstation which has been booted using a netboot floppy.
The boot image on the TFTP server is MSDOS.

Problem:  The BOOTP server receives the BOOTP request and sends a
response okay....but the client comes up with- INVALID RECORD

What does INVALID RECORD mean?

andrewbetts@programmer.net
* I can be contacted at        * Work: Data Communications Dept *
* SMC Electronics Ltd on:      *       SMC ELectronics Ltd      *
*                              *       SMC House                *
*                              *       12A Acre Road            *
* Phone: +44 (0) 118 922 1500  *       Reading                  *
* Fax:   +44 (0) 118 922 1501  *       RG2 0SU                  *
*                              *       UK                       *
*                              * Home: The Mount                *
*                              *       Wood Lane                *
*                              *       Gallowstree Common       *
* or email at:                 *       Reading                  *
* andrewbetts@programmer.net   *       Berkshire                *
*                              *       RG4 9BG                  *
*                              *       UK                       *