Re: bootprom for intel etherexpress PCI100+

Gero Kuhlmann writes:
 > markus@infoscape.com wrote:
 > >  > Intel has told me that the Pro100B uses the N28F001BX (128K x 8) in a PLCC
 > >                                                ^^^^^^^^^
 > > This should probably read 28F010
 >
 > I guess, he is correct, the 28F001BX is a boot block flash memory, while the
 > 28F010 is a first generation bulk erase flash rom. You can find the datasheet
 > for the 28F001BX on intels web server (design/flcomp/datashts/290406.htm).

Thanx for looking up this URL; I had been searching for the datasheet
but for some reason I could not find anything that would match the
28F001BX

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-537-3778

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature