Re: bootprom for intel etherexpress PCI100+

	Hi everybody. Thanks in advance for your attention.

	I'm testing the Intel EtherExpress PRO 100+. I have the packet
driver and i'm triying to write the flash with a program called fboot1.exe
for msdos. The problem is that the program doesn't recognize the flash in
the NIC. The flash i am testing is the one that Intel told to William A.
Arbaugh (the N28F001BX (128K x 8) in a PLCC32) for the PRO 100B.

	I don't know which is the eprom supported by this NIC, so if
anybody knows something about this, please let me know.

	Omar.