[Q] NFS : notice message: result = -101

Hi,

	The setup is on two linux-intel machine.

	I recently installed netboot-0.7.2 and came across the above message. I
tried to look up the RFC to check the return value, the RFC mention
message number up to 99 so I am curious what cause a 101 result.

	I have read the PROBLEMS and search the mailing list archive but could
not find information on that. I have enabled no_root_squash in
/etc/exports on the server.

	On the diskless client, I get the "101" message after the message

	"Initializing random number generator"

	I am certain the kernel has already start and init has also displayed
its version number. The mounting of nfs root was also succesful in the
VFS message line (during bootup).

	I am using kernel-2.0.31 on the server, kernel-2.0.32 on the client.

	I had some success last year, using netboot-0.5.X.

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue                    | JavaBeans.
yue@cwr.uwa.edu.au              | Roasted Once, Brewed Everywhere ®