Re: Large ROM size (e.g. over 32kb) problems with etherboot

I realize it's bad form to reply to your own questions...but I wanted to
share the solution I figured out in case anyone else has the problem.

I had to change to several things.  All in the Makefile of src-32. The
first thing I changed was RELOCADDR to give more space below A0000 (more
than the 32kb 0x98000 gives you).  I changed it to 0x88000. Next I had to
change STACKADDR to 0x8000 (the one computed when relocaddr is 0x98000).
This was giving me the out bounds error mentioned below.  The final change
was to COMSIZE to 65536 from 32768.  Follow these changes with a make
clean and make yourboard.com and things work like a champ.

I'm curious if someone can explain to me why a STACKADDR of 0x18000 is
invalid. It's below 640kb.  I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm
missing.

	Thanks, Bill