Re: problem using netboot and root nfs

--pgp-sign-Multipart_Mon_Jun_30_15:16:33_1997-1

Gero Kuhlmann writes:
 > Bruce Janson <bruce@staff.cs.su.oz.au> wrote:
 > >     Your list above could form the basis of a handy FAQ
 >
 > Well, the PROBLEMS file in netboot is intended to serve as a FAQ in case
 > problems occur. You can find a copy of this file on the netboot web page.
 > Assuming your permission I included this indeed excellent list into the
 > file.

Are you refering to the list that I wrote? If that is the case, feel
free to include it in your documentation in whatever way you want
to. Just make sure, that you tell Ken to synchronize his files with
you, when you are done. As a general rule, I usually do not feel very
proprietory about my documentation and/or source code, but I sometimes
impose restrictions on its use; this is mostly done in order to
prevent poliferation of various different versions of the same
file. Whenever these restrictions collide with the intended use by
somebody else, I am willing to discuss changing them.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-537-3778

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

--pgp-sign-Multipart_Mon_Jun_30_15:16:33_1997-1

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBM7gwQRqJqDLErwMxAQHiaQP/WBdyN/dSZzeyuzTw45tI+a9lPjlu5NMV
5E89O5eixt9TkJZiYws/2eGmNLJGXahfXL/dz1zAZgfpy6gdX/372u+n1DecM3S1
X14UDgaDHH7DatpbNQA0iVsxkCOmPl8nkr8CLmYieEeDdjbCPPas9FUSalu9tQud
LcnGA5bk2GQ=
=D8d2
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--pgp-sign-Multipart_Mon_Jun_30_15:16:33_1997-1--