Some comments and suggestions on eb-5.2.2

Hi,

I have some suggestions for eb-5.2.2 -

In a customer project I'm loading large NBIs of between 9 and 12 MBytes
(PXES). Looking at 11K dots is rather annoying for the average
computer-illiterate user. I would suggest using a propeller instead. The
information is identical - something is happening... I would be willing to
patch the code - where should I look?

DHCP requests are issued only every 10 seconds which is rather slow.
Sometimes my DHCP doesn't answer on the first or second request.
Couldn't requests be issued any faster, e.g. at 1/second?

TIA!

--
America is the only country that went from barbarism
to decadence without civilization in between.