Re: Some comments and suggestions on eb-5.2.2

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

> computer-illiterate user. I would suggest using a propeller instead. The

OK, OK, I found BAR_PROGRESS ...

> DHCP requests are issued only every 10 seconds which is rather slow.

... but no option for this.

BTW can somebody tell me how to combine a graphical splash picture with an
arbitrary NBI? I would rather not bother average users with sh*tloads of
kernel messages. console=null, OK but a splash would be nicer.

TIA!

--
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat
		-- Lewis Carrol