RE: Problems with etherboot and Boot prompt.

Don't know guys if this has any useful info for you,
in my case (LGS ne2000 clone on SBC board, etherboot-4.0,
no patches):

1. Start ne.rom from flash, answer "Y" - boots from net OK.
2. Start ne.rom from flash, answer "N" - hangs.
3. Start ne.com from HD, answer "Y" - boots from net OK.
4. Start ne.com from HD, anser "N" - boots LILO, Win95 OK.

Pavel,

Good day, eh?