From: Rainer Fleischhacker [mailto:rainerf@rainerf.ma.uunet.de]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 1998 4:34 PM
To: netboot@baghira.han.de
Subject: Windows95 with netboot 0.8.1

Hello friends,

I want to boot Windows 95 with the network.
Can you tell me, which things I need, additional to the netboot package. I
know, that I must create an image file. Is it necessary to have a complete
image from a Windows 95 partition or is it enough to put the boot files in
an image and boot the rest from NFS?
Can you give me an adresse where I can read all these things in GERMAN!!!

Yours Rainer Fleischhacker