Problem with aspi4dos.sys

Hi,

I am just setting up a netboot recovery configuration for all
machines on my local network.

For recovery it would be necessary to have access to the SCSI CD-Rom
Drive.

BUT - when I include the aspi4dos.sys driver, which is needed
by the aspicd.sys driver, the ramdisk contents is lost :-(

The PC (486DX33 / 32 MB) has an Adaptec 1542B in it.

Can anyone tell me how to set up my environment to work with
SCSI Harddisk and CD-Rom ?

Thanks / MF

| Anschrift: Hinter den G"arten 3, 36041 Fulda (L"uderm"und), Germany, Earth |
| E-Mail: markus@hobbit.rhoen.de, Telefon: +49-661-952961-3, Fax: -1, AB: -5 |