netboot-0.8.1

Hello,

today I've released version 0.8.1 of netboot. It has no new features but
(hopefully ;-)) fixes the following bugs which have been reported to me
during the last two weeks:

- make failed with bash version 2.x and probably other shells
- the bootrom rejected BOOTP answers with empty vendor extension fields as
  sent out by HP/UX servers
- core dump with any user program when no configuration file is available, e.g.
  when netboot has not been installed with "make install"
- romcheck build started even without a proper as86
- error in function 00 of int13 of the DOS ramdisk redirector (thanks to
  D. Gruszka for sending me a bug fix)
- tag menus haven't been decoded properly (worked with 0.7.x and was broken in
  0.8)
- network driver command line problems in makerom (thanks to
  rmueller.bln@sni.de)

There are also some minor changes, especially to the Makefiles.

As usual, you can get the new version of netboot from it's home page

www.han.de/~gero/netboot

or from the sunsite mirror nearest to you.

gero.

--
Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.
  - Bernard Berenson