Re: Slow TFTP transfer with Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B

Napi,

You are using EXACTLY the same card as me. Have you tried Etherboot-4.0
with my patches from the homepage ? I would be interested in your
results.
Especially if you think the card performs correctly after botoing.

The EtherExpress 100+ card you have supports a flash eprom 28F201 as far
as I recall. I'm still trying to find a program that will burn an image
onto the chip.
I assume you're using a floppy drive , or you have used another network
card with a standard ROM socket.

Andy.