Re: Slow booting with Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B

I think the original message was relating to netboot.

Etherboot seems to work flawlessly - and I've certainly had
netboot-0.7.2 working just fine ( although slower than etherboot ).

Having thought about it some more , I'me sure Gero would like to know
which version of netboot the original author is using. Also perhaps
which packet driver ?

If ANYONE is using the EtherExpress Pro 100 series of cards can they let
me know ( good or Bad ) their experiences. I'd like some feedback on the
Etherboot-4.0 patches I wrote. I won't fix anything if I don't see it as
broke ;-).

Andy.