Re: problem Loading bootImage.nbi

Hello,

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:43:38 +0100, Arbind Rajbhandary wrote:
> when I boot my diskless client it gets the local IP address but after the
> message Loading /bootImage.nbi its gives
> it then reads Block ...... stops and reboot the diskless client again...
> can you please tell me why this is happening ???

Sorry, but I can't tell you, because I don't know... What type of system
are you using? What network card? What driver? (always the same questions)
Does the client print any number following the "Block"? How did you create
the bootImage.nbi file?

gero.

--
Gero Kuhlmann             Tollenbrink 18      Groote Gracht 33
gero@gkminix.han.de       30659 Hannover      26723 Emden