problem Loading bootImage.nbi

when I boot my diskless client it gets the local IP address but after the
message Loading /bootImage.nbi its gives
it then reads Block ...... stops and reboot the diskless client again...
can you please tell me why this is happening ??? why it does not boot the
diskless client completely ???
thank you for your help
arbind

HTP WebEmail - HTP Communication P. Ltd., http://www.htp.com.np